Liability and Causation Reports
A full and detailed Liability and Causation report prepared to comply with Part 35 CPR and suitable for disclosure. Each report contains:
• the expert’s curriculum vitae,
• a list of documents from which the report was prepared,
• a detailed past medical history of the claimant/defendant,
• a full chronology of events leading up to and including the event in question,
• a case summary
• a detailed and logically ordered opinion
• a summary of conclusions.
The cost of these reports is based on an hourly fee rate of £200 an hour, with a range of fees from £1500 to £5000, depending on the amount of work involved. On receipt of the documents we will be able to give you a more precise fee estimate. We usually complete these reports within four weeks of receiving the documentation and solicitors’ authorisation to proceed.